Brass effect laminate 3 mm thick, 120mm wide and 200mm deep
There is a maximum limit of 10 lines per plaque.
Recommended standard text
If you are at a loss as to what to write, you can use this standard text:
'Kindly donated by [Your Name]'
'This plaque is in recognition of the kind donation by [Your Name] towards the restoration of Queen's Pier'
How to submit the engraving text
You MUST enter the text you wish to have engraved on the plaque in the notes to seller section during checkout.
If you run into difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and your preferred message.
We reserve the right to refuse any engravings that include lewd or unacceptable language.
Child planks do not include a plaque. A list of dedicated plaques will be available on the ramseypier.im website.
Other text examples
- In memory of Anne Dinning who was a strong matriarch of our family and who passed away in 1962
- This plaque celebrates the life of Tom Quinn who spent a good part of his life fishing off the pier. He never caught much but always enjoyed himself!
- Donated by the Corlett family of Agneash who strongly support the restoration of the pier
Centre planks do not include a plaque due to the small size of the plank. However, dedications can still be included for child planks. These messages will be available on a dedicated website.
Example of centre plank dedications
- In celebration of the birth of Brezia who is the light of our life
- Tom Thumb
- The Surridge Family.
- In memory of Brenda our granddaughter who meant so much to us. Barbara and Jim Cantona